Friday, June 12, 2015

MY ULTIMATE FAVOURITE!


'MY ULTIMATE FAVOURITE- BODYCON'

Hey loves! Hope you are having a nice evening. So today I chose a Bodycon dress by What The Fashion and I loved how it snugged onto my body. Its always such a fascinating thing to flaunt. Whenever I am asked to design a dress at my fashion workhouse the first thing that pops on my mind is a BODYCON dress, so much so that nearly half my wardrobe is filled with bodycons, I don't wear short bodycons as much as I wear the long ones because I am more comfortable wearing long rather than short. If you want to look glamorous and also show off your curves, then a bodycon dress is all you need. Contact What The Fashion for customising your own. I paired this look with a black clutch from FCUK and stilettos from Steve Madden. Scroll below for links where you can buy this look. 




Body con dress
instagram username- @whatthefashionstore
click here




Hope you enjoyed this look! More coming up soon! 
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Plastic patio _ furniture should _ only have _ a paint specifically _ designed to _ adhere to _ plastic and _ hard to-bond surfaces. http://www.gardenarteu.com For wicker or _ rattan, spray paints will tend to have nicer finishes and gets easily into the grooves. Paint produced primarily for metal _ surfaces tends _ to add _ rust protection _ into the paint and especially for suncoast aluminum furniture rust proofing _ or rust inhibiting paints. Some paints have _ U.V _ protection in _ their paint and this helps to outdoor hotel furniture protect the finish to _ resist harsh _ weather conditions.

    ReplyDelete