Saturday, June 13, 2015

LIPCOLOUR HAUL!

'My nude Lipcolor haul'



Hi loves! My life starts with my dressing table and I am incomplete without it :).... I had posted this picture few weeks back on my Instagram account (@sajidanain_nida) but didn't list the name of the shades as many of you inquired, so today I decided to do swatches of each lip colour with the shade name. I love love make up and without even any need I am always just buying, buying and buying because there's never enough of it. I have bought some of these at the store and some online. Will list the link where you can find it :) Swatches of highlighters will be up in another post.

Here are the Swatches!



Loreal Color Riche in silky toffee(381)
You can find it at any drugstore in your city and also online.
Dior addict 333
This one is my first nude shade and I have been buying it since almost three years. The consistency of these lispshade is very pleasant. I usually use it when I don't want to have a heavy look on. If you live in Delhi, you wouldn't probably find it at Sephora, I mostly buy it from the Dior store in Dlf Emporio Vasant Kunj.

Estee lauder pure color envy in 110
I find this lipstick with a deep consistency which stays on for almost 8 hours. I bought this from Sephora in New Delhi located at Select City Walk Saket and Promonade at Vasant Kunj



 Dolce & Gabbana Nude 110
I recently bought this shade from Dolce and Gabbana and I must say that I fell in love with it instantly. Its the perfect nude shade and has a lovely consistency.


Gucci Lipstick 320
This shade is particularly in darker nude shade and has a silky texture to it and is moisture rich. The one thing I don't like about this is the frangrace of the lipcolor, its too strong for me.



Chanel Rouge Coco Shine 77
This one has a very sheer consistency and I usually use it along with other lipstick
I bought it from the Chanel store at Select City Walk. I mostly buy all my products from the store.



M.A.C Matte Kinda Sexy
I love love matte! and this particular color is so rich and has a deep consistency. I bought it from M.A.C store in Delhi 


M.A.C Matte Honey Love 
This one is my favourite from M.A.C cosmetics and i just love its formula, its matte nude and stays on for almost 8 hours, thumbs up!





I absolutely loved doing these nude swatches for you. More make up swatches coming up soon. 
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment