Thursday, June 25, 2015

WHAT THE FASHION

'MY CURRENT WARDROBE OBSESSION- WHAT THE FASHION'

Hey loves!I hope you all are good. Today at work was very busy, have been designing new stuff for my brand and I am all the time holed up at my workshop, but I did take out time to click pictures of my OOTD so that I can share it with you all. This top is from my own brand (which I share in partnership with my better half ;) ) . It feels so good that you can design, wear the stuff and feel proud of it.  Every detail of the dress is according to ones own taste. This makes me thankful because  everyday I wake up to the feeling that I am going to work for my passion, this is the thing I look forward to. You can place an order of this top on the Instagram account of my brand which I will share below. The best part of this is that you can get it any other print or any solid colour of your choice(who wouldn't love to customise sitting at home in your jim jams). 


Links below

What The Fashion top- Instagram account- @whatthefashionstore
(Launching our website very soon)


ONLY Black jeans-  Couldn't find them online, I got it from Kapsons store, check in a store near you.

Damn! They are on 50% off, Grab them asap!!







Hope this was helpful.
Don't forget to 
K.U.S.H



No comments:

Post a Comment