Sunday, June 21, 2015

MY SKINCARE ROUTINE

      
'MY SKINCARE ROUTINE'

Hey loves! Hope you all are having a nice Sunday. I thought of sharing my skin care routine as all of us face skin issues and need help with it. So my skin care starts with morning, the moment I get up I drink two glasses of water, wait for a while and then head over to the bathroom, brush my teeth and start cleansing.




I use Murad products for my skin care routine as after trying a lot of products, this brand has turned out to be the best one for me, literally my holy grail product! For cleansing my skin I use Murad time release Acne cleanser. This particular product also has Anti-Aging properties ( Relax guys! I'm still young :p) because when you turn a certain age you need to be prepared for future. I do my cleansing with Olay electric face brush, it so much better than using your hands and also clears the impurities in a more gentler way.

    



Then I use a toner from Body shop (it's too good. Highly recommended!). It's an important step in skin care routine as it shrinks the pores and helps in removing oil and sebum. After this step next comes Murad acne clearing solution which I apply for controlling acne and pimples, again an amazing product! I let it dry out and then apply Vitamin E moisturiser from Body shop, but for nearly 10 years I had been using Johnson baby cream as moisturiser and trust me I thought I will be using it  forever but then I tried on the vitamin E cream and I fell in love, moisturises my skin evenly without any extra oil build up. Also I scrub my lips thrice a week with Body Shop lip scrub and then apply Vaseline. For my face, I use a scrub twice a week from o3 (no picture of it as its finished and that reminds me that I need to get one) and then apply Murad clarifying mask. Since I apply make up almost everyday, its essential for me to take care of my skin. 


      
  


At night I have the same routine as morning except that at night I use the night cream from Origins in place of the Body Shop moisturiser. It's really important to use night cream as your skin needs more hydration and care while you're asleep. Other than using these products always remember that you are what you eat. It's very essential to eat right and stay away from junk and greasy food. I eat fruits twice a day (mangoes, kiwi, bananas etc). I drink fresh coconut water everyday and loads and loads of water, as it's good for you skin as well as your body.

      'Links where you can find these '








I hope this was helpful! 
XOXO 

2 comments:

  1. Hey... I really liked this post. But could you please provide more details like, which Johnson and Johnson moisturiser you used for like 10 years, and which body shop toner ??? It would be really helpful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thank you :) the cream is the baby cream (white tube) and the toner is Seaweed one

    ReplyDelete