Friday, June 19, 2015

MY FIRST MAKE UP TUTORIAL!

"My First Make Up Tutorial"

Hey loves! I am super excited to tell you that I have made my first make up tutorial video. A lot of you lovely people have asked me how I do my make up, so finally here's a video just for you guys. I'm not a make up artist and haven't learnt it from anywhere. Its my passion and to be really honest I wasn't a girly girl in my school days (we're talking short hair, boy clothes and no interest in make up). It was in my 11th grade (as per Indian education system) that I sat in front of the dressing table and applied "stuff" to my face. But slowly I got the hang of it and now I enjoy it a lot. But, hey, I'm still learning and perfecting my skills. 

This is the look that I'm going to achieve in this tutorial!


So get a cup of coffee/tea and head on to my youtube channel.
I apologise for any mistakes as its my first time doing it. And I promise that I'll get better.
;)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment