Friday, June 26, 2015

GREY AND ORANGE LOVE AFFAIR

'GREY AND ORANGE LOVE AFFAIR'

Hey loves! I had worn this outfit two days back but couldn't do a post about it, though I had made a video for my youtube channel where all the Deets were mentioned about the whole outfit (link in previous post). Today i squeezed some time out of work to share all the details as to where you can buy this whole look. I really wanted to pair up the combo of Grey and orange since long and finally I did. I find this combination very edgy and fresh, a perfect summer colour. I also matched my Lip and bag colour( will be soon doing a make up tutorial on this whole makeup look). So lets scroll below for all the details of this look. :)




Brave Soul long dress- Click Here- 


This dress is very fairly priced and looks really hot but what i do not like about it is its fitting, i usually wear S or Xs but it was still so ill fitted. The shoulders were drooping the whole time which was so damn frustrating, I cant't tell you( not sure if i'll wear it again).  







CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN IRIZA PUMP-  





CLICK HERE-

I love love these pumps, one of my favourites. I have 120 mm and let me tell you it is so difficult to walk in these, after an hour my feet hurt. But i must say one needs to really practice walking in these and once you get the hang of it, it gets better. I wouldn't recommend buying them online if you don't own a Louboutin before, as you won't be sure of what size fits you, so don't take a risk as these are expensive :)

HERMES BIRKIN 35

Okay! I have been always cornered with questions like 'is that fake ' You can't buy an original and blah blah. But i am not the ones to carry fakes ( though i don't judge people who do, its entirely their wish ) but to me personally I know i won't get the pleasure by carrying a fake bag. I will wait, earn and then buy the real as that would really satisfy me. To start with this I haven't bought this bag myself, its a gift by my fiancĂ© and is the most treasurable thing I own. To be frank it isn't easy to buy a Birkin, there is months of waiting at the Hermes store and you need to be their loyal customer before buying it. They are not available online as far as i know but yes you might get Pre-owned on eBay and all, also there are many knock offs online so be careful if you don't wish to buy fake. 

Love you all !

Hope you liked this post.
Don't forget to
K.U.S.H 



1 comment: