Thursday, June 11, 2015

CO-ORDS...THE NEXT BIG THING!

'Co-Ords Is The Next Big Thing'

Hey loves! Hope you all are having a great day. Having my own blog is so exhilarating, LOVE IT! The new summer statement is co-ords which is becoming a rage. Co-ord set are making a fast entry among the fashion bloggers worldwide and I must say they have set quite a good example. They come in statement separates which are perfect when worn together and create a chic and hot look. If you want to match your clothes then co-ords is what you need. When we were little we were usually dressed in matchy matchy outfits and we would wonder why but i must say its back with a bang and I am an absolute fan. If you are hesitant about prints at first start, with monochrome trend and make a perfect quirky co-ord outfit. Okay! So I designed this particular co-ord for myself which is from my own brand What The Fashion located in Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, India. I am a huge fan of the colour beige and so you will definitely see me in nude shades whether its clothing or my make up. I have paired this look with 'So Kate' pump by Christian Louboutin, Louis Vuitton 'Speedy Bag' in Monogram and Prada sunnies. I will be providing links of the websites from where you can buy the whole look. 




Co-ords herehttps://instagram.com/whatthefashionstore/ 
    Instagram username- @whatthefashionstore
 (ships to india which is a huge plus point)


Hope you enjoyed this look. Will be back soon loves!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment