Monday, June 15, 2015

MY OOTD

'JOTD- JUMPSUIT OF THE DAY'

Hey Loves! Summers are in and jumpsuits are out. I remember when I was a kid my mom used to make me wear all sorts of dungarees and jumpsuits and that time I used to feel so good that I am wearing one, but now when I look at the pictures, I swear I used to be one fashion disaster :p (I am sure some of you guys have the same opinion about your ugly duckling stage) I remember the first time when i bought my own jumpsuit, I was ecstatic, it was from Zara and to be honest i still have it:p 

Zara has been my favourite brand all along and since my city doesn't have an exclusive store I either buy it when I go out or sometimes online. I got this one from Zara three months back when I was in New Delhi and I fell in love with how it snugged onto my body. Got a chance to wear it today and turned out I have lost weight as it didn't sung onto my body like the last time( I loose weight while sitting on my couch and sipping on ice tea :p, I swear i don't exercise, every month it turns out that I have lost an inch or two) any how, I still felt good in it and decided to wear it for work (its amazing to have your own fashion workhouse, I swear one can wear any damn glam thing). I paired the jumpsuit with Michael Kors bag and Christian Louboutin Follies Mesh. I am crazy about Mr louboutin ;)



      Zara Jumpsuit
Couldn't  find it online, might still be available in Zara stores 



 Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Tote Small 

Christian Louboutin Follies 100 mm Mesh- Click Here-  http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/christian-louboutin-womens-designer?origin=leftnav 

You can find similar cheaper alternative at Zara or forever 21. 






Hope You enjoyed this post loves!
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment