Sunday, June 14, 2015

THE BODYSHOP HAUL


'BODYSHOP HAUL'
Hey Loves! I decided to go on a make up shopping spree specially for all my Jammu town girls so that its easy for them to choose from one of the best skincare brands. I already use these products and some are new buys. Its a blessing that this brand is in our city and so it was a must to do a make up haul and let you know how amazing it is. Sunday is an off from work, so I decided to go to the wave mall for the same. Its so fun browsing over the make up aisles for new stuff and reviewing them, I think for me its a great way to spend my time. 

So the first thing picked up was a Gorgeous bronzer which for me was more of a highlighter and a cheaper version of the Nars one that I use. 
This Honey Bronze shimmering oil is my Holy Grail product for the body, it makes the body illuminate which is so hot, another plus point of this Honey Bronzedry oil is that it smells awesome.
They have come up with shimmer cubes palette for eyes this season and the moment i saw them, i fell in love, great consistency!
Also bought the all in one BB cream, good for the days when you don't want to pile foundation on your face, it is said that 30 of them are sold every minute in the world, and trust me its worth it.  The white colour of the BB cream blends in to your skin tone. 
Picked up eye pencils in three shades (swatches below) 
I wanted to try Body Shop concealer, so picked up a pencil concealer, its consistency made me buy it, blends in quite nicely. The Body shop india website also accepts cash on delivery so Ladies just go for it :)




Swatches of each product is below and also links for my lovelies who are not from j town.




Shimmer cube palette 21



Shimmer Cube Palette 06

Eye Definer 21


Eye Definer 13


Eye Definer Smoky black

All-In-One BB cream
Honey Bronze 01

HERE-





Loved doing this post! Excited for more!
XOXO

2 comments: