Monday, August 3, 2015

BLACK, BOOTS AND RIPPED JEANS

BLACK, BOOTS AND RIPPED JEANS


Hey loves! Happy Monday! I know for most of you Monday's mean end of a happy weekend but I am one of those who wait for Monday, as it means going back to work and designing lol. 
There is a strike currently in my town due to some issue and mostly everything is closed (boring) but I am not the one to sit inside, so I thought of getting ready and clicking pictures for Instagram and Blog.
 I wanted a different background today as mostly my pictures are at my workshop and I was getting bored of it. We started looking for a location, drove here and there ( me and my fiancĂ©) 
Finally decided on doing it at Bahu plaza, this place is usually jam packed but today owing to the strike, it was quite empty so a perfect opportunity for a picture.

I so wanted to wear boots since long and as it was raining today I thought of finally wearing it with a tank top and black ripped jeans( the moment I stepped out of the car the weather cleared up :p), this outfit is very relaxed and comfortable and one can wear it any day. 


The jeans is from ONLY, I bought it from Wave mall jammu last month. I really like this brand, they have good stuff specially the fitting of the jeans is amazing. 
Checked up an alternate option for you guys. 


The tank top is from Zara and boots are from a brand called Done by none, I found these on Jabong almost two years back, have worn them twice so they still look new. 



 Isn't the combination of black and brown amazing! The sunnies are from Prada, couldn't find them online so providing with an alternative.



Until next time 
Don't forget to 
K.U.S.H
XOXO



     Instagram- @sajidanain_nida
Email- nidasajidasanianian@gmail.com
Youtube channel-

No comments:

Post a Comment