Wednesday, August 19, 2015

PINK CHIC MERMAID

PINK CHIC MERMAID

Hey Loves! Hope you're happy and well. I know I have not been active lately but blame it on the humid weather in my city, I just feel like staying indoors in my jim jams all the time. But as I have a job to handle I have to be out but I promise I will be more active soon.

 In today's post I will be sharing the outfits that I wore in the last two weeks, so stay tuned. 





Pink Chic
A Bodycon dress is a must have in every woman's wardrobe. Its very flattering and a very good option for those who are thin and have a curvaceous body. When you have it flaunt it ladies!
 I have to have a body con dress, I absolutely enjoy wearing it. It is so versatile that you can style one particular body con dress in different ways, like wear it with a long coat in winters or a georgette kimono in summers, its all about how you experiment with one dress. 

I am wearing a Bodycon dress by What The Fashion :)


I wanted to do a combination of pink and silver as I feel they really compliment each other. I used the silver hue for accessorising my outfit and wore a chunky silver neckpiece with it. I kept my ears bare, its very important to accessorize correctly and not over do it.

 The neckline of the dress is shown in the picture down below.

Maybe next time when I wear it I will show off the neckline and wear chandelier earrings with it.




The heels are from Christian Louboutin 




 I bought the neck piece from a local shop in kashmir, but I saw some Instagram accounts selling somewhat the same thing, sadly I don't remember the usernames, I will update if I come across them in future.





 Be a mermaid



I recorded a Make up tutorial video called the Date Night so that you all could achieve a sexy dolled up face, after all we ladies need to make our men go weak at his knees ;) The video is up on my Youtube channel, I will be attaching the video here as well. 
After filming the tutorial I thought of wearing something from What The Fashion and capturing the mermaid look. 
It's a perfect dress for a cocktail party or even for your own birthday celebrations

Check out 
@whatthefashionstore on Instagram for more styles and designs 
Instagram Link-    


Some pictures of the look are attached, enjoy the video and the pictures.


Isn't the gold and red combo HOT?



Here is the video 



Do Subscribe to my youtube channel :)

Until next time 
Don't forget to 
K.U.S.H
XOXO



     Instagram- @sajidanain_nida
Email- nidasajidasanianian@gmail.com
Youtube channel-


No comments:

Post a Comment