Friday, July 31, 2015

'O' AND 'M' OTD


'O' AND 'M' OTD

Hey Loves! Today I decided to combine my OOTD and MOTD in one post so that you can read about the whole look at once and don't have to wait for them separately.
 I know lately I am all about slicked back ponytails and buns, because I hate Monsoons everything about this weather irks me specially how my hair behaves. No matter what I do, its frizzy, oily and every hairstyle never reaches perfection except this one, so it explains why I love this hairstyle so much. Also because of the humidity the hair on the neck or the face is almost intolerable so this hairstyle is a good option. 
Scroll below for more information on this look :)




WHITE AND BLUE AFFAIR

So for  the OOTD I chose a white and blue striped crop top from Zara, I picked this up from Zara last time when I was in Delhi. It was on sale and not in a good condition( thats what happens in a Zara sale, nothing remains fresh or clean :p)  but I still bought it as I loved it and I knew I can get it fixed at my workshop :D I wore it with a blue High Waisted pants from @whatthefashionstore, the pants fitting is exactly what I need, paired it with Zara heels and bag. And an outfit is so incomplete without the right pair of sunnies so here I picked up one from Prada ;)





CROP TOP, HEELS AND BAG- ZARA

HIGH WAISTED PANTS/ JEGGINGS - @WHATHEFASHIONSTORE




Isn't the back of the crop top just amazing! 




     USING MY NEW DSLR CAMERA FOR A QUICK SELFIE!!  BOUGHT  IT RECENTLY  FOR MY VIDEOS AND PICTURES, SO SOON YOU WILL WATCH HD VIDEOS ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (YAY)



      MOTD
Slicked back hair and bronze glow 
Products used-

M.A.C PRO LONG WEAR FOUNDATION(NC125)- Bought it from the store



FOR CONTOUR- M.A.C PRO CONCEAL AND CORRECT PALETTE (MEDIUM DEEP ) AND KAT VON D SHADE + LIGHT CONTOUR PALETTE-

M.A.C BLUSH IN PEACHES- Bought it from the store 

BENEFIT WATT'S UP FOR HIGHLIGHTING-


TOO FACED CHOCOLATE BAR EYSHADOW PALETTE-


LOREAL GEL EYELINER IN ROYAL BLUE-


BENEFIT THEY'RE REAL MASCARA-


URBAN DECAY BROW BAR-

COLORBAR LIPLINER IN NUDE-
Bought it from a drugstore 



For this hairstyle, I have applied Schwarzkopf Souffle with a serum and then using a tail comb I centre part my hair and make a ponytail or a bun. I don't like using a gel, I hate the texture it gives to the hair, so souffle and serum works good for me :)




Also made a video on quick contouring for you guys. I know the quality of the video is not very good as I have used iPhone 6+ front camera but soon my next video will be recorded using an HD camera :)
Here is the link to my youtube channel- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh8HTYgXPbs
please watch, subscribe and like the video 


Hope you enjoyed this post, more will be up soon!
Don't forget to
K.U.S.H
XOXO





     Instagram- @sajidanain_nida
Email- nidasajidasanianian@gmail.com
Youtube channel-






1 comment:


  1. Have lovely & Beautiful Dresses,Lehenga, Salwar-Kameez & many more………
    Salwar-Suit

    ReplyDelete