Sunday, July 26, 2015

WHAT I WORE


'WHAT I WORE'

Hey loves! Been so long, I hope you all are well and healthy. Since the last week I have been busy with travelling and work. I had gone to Kashmir for celebrating Eid with my extended family there, many of you had asked whether I am from Kashmir or Jammu, so I thought of sharing with you all that my roots belong to Kashmir but I am born and have lived my entire life in Jammu :D 
As I couldn't take out time to do individual post on each outfit I though of doing them together in one post. Sorry for not being active everyday as my work demands a lot of time and by the end of the day I am too exhausted. Hope you understand and like each post of mine.

I have given info on each look please, scroll down to know more :)








ZARA DUNGAREE AND ALDO METALLIC OXFORD SHOES


Remember as kids dungaree used to be the favourite dress for our mothers, in my case in almost every function I was dressed up in a dungaree :p and no matter what my mom used to keep on buying new ones in different style ( I have posted an old picture of me in a dungaree when I was a kid) . After so long the Dungaree is back in my wardrobe and honestly I love it.
I am wearing Zara dungaree and tank top, paired with Aldo oxford shoes.


 I have provided links from where you can buy a similar look, scroll below.















EID OUTFIT

The top is from my own brand What The Fashion, wore it for Eid celebration, also wearing high waisted jeans from miss selfridge which is a UK based store and its designs are available at Jabong.com in India. Paired it with Pumps from Roberto Cavalli, got these 5 years back and still are my favourite.

TOP-HERE- INSTAGRAM- @WHATTHEFASHIONSTORE



Love the detailing on the neck of this top :)








KIM KARDASHIAN INSPIRATION

I am a huge huge fan of Kim and her style and I wanted to show you guys how my style is inspired by her. I personally love Body Con dresses and Kim is the best example of it.
Here I am wearing a Black body con dress by What The Fashion, summer cardigan by F21 and heels from Steve Madden.









WHAT THE FASHION HEAD TO TOE

CLEARLY! I LOVE MY BRAND!!!!!! 
The long cardigan /kimono is my favourite, just love it. You can get it @whatthefashionstore customised according to your size, the heels are from River Island and the crop top and leggings are also from @whatthefashionstore





Hope you enjoyed this post, more will be up soon!
Don't forget to
K.U.S.H
XOXO





     Instagram- @sajidanain_nida
Email- nidasajidasanianian@gmail.com
Youtube channel-

No comments:

Post a Comment